Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Naming in Kamen Rider #3

Sorry for the delay of this topic. Got a bit sidetracked.

While looking for pictures of Shibue Jyouji (points giant arrow to picture) after taking my own screenshots of him, I discovered he was Tuxedo Kamen in the live action version of Sailor Moon--very ironic that--just before taking the role of Ibuki in Kamen Rider Hibiki. I think I mentioned this earlier but still I thought it immensely amusing. Now on with the show!

Ibuki's kanji reads (威吹鬼) which roughly translates to "Mighty Blowing Demon"... ... ...

I will leave the dirty unclean thoughts up to you. However Shibue is so thin he makes a regular sheet of paper look like a large brick. If he's a Mighty Blowing Demon, I think he and the Big Bad Wolf will have an interesting conversation on that first visit to the Three Little Pigs. Posted by Picasa

No comments: