Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Kamen Rider Kabuto

I've seen the first few eps of Kamen Rider Kabuto and I think I might like this series... it's definitely different from Kamen Rider Hibiki... but then I think Hibiki was the exception to the other Kamen Riders... That usually happens to me with a series such as this... I start with the one that's really different to get introduced to the series.

I started the Final Fantasy series with Final Fantasy Legend for the gameboy and then years later played Final Fantasy VIII. When Advent Children came out I played VII for a time, I'll finish it eventually... I want make sure I can cross-dress Cloud properly ^_^

So with the Kamen Rider series, I started with the one that really diverged from the rest of the series... but still it was cool :)

Since I haven't watched an episode for a couple of weeks I can't remember their names anymore (I feel bad about that. I plan on watching more this week, so I can give my impressions of the eps) But I want the little guy to be able to transform one of these days... I wonder what his Kamen will look like? Saaa

No comments: