Monday, December 19, 2005

A Look at Red #1

Looking at my last post... I realized that in order to define how disappointed I am in Jack's character I had to look at the past Red Rangers. And well, it's always best to begin at the beginning...

Character: Jason Lee Scott
Actor: Austin St. John
Ranger: Red Tyranosaurus Rex Dino & Red Dragon Thunder Rangers
Photo from: Ranger Central

Jason is the standard of which all others are compared. He was the first Red American Power Ranger. His code of Honor was strong and he knew how to get the most out of his team. Such as not discounting Billy because he was a weak fighter, but relying on his intelligence and helping him to increase his fighting abilities.

On a side note. I find it interesting that the 500th episode coincided with the Ranger season called Dino Thunder (combining the names of the first two sets of powers for the show), and Tommy's return... Coincidence? I think not! Posted by Picasa

No comments: