Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tidings to All

Hello and tidings to all. Here I shall discuss the meaning of Life the Universe and Everything... Ok maybe not. But I will talk about Power Rangers and Sentai.

First off is a List of Sentai I'm currently watching...
  • Chou Sei Shin GranSazer
  • Kamen Rider Hibiki
  • Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger
  • Mahou Sentai MajiRanger
All of these shows are available on bittorrent. Some of the torrents are a little dead and so episodes maybe hard to find now. When I have all the episodes uploaded to my streamload account I'll make a page for streamload.

I nearly had a heart attack on Thursday when TV-Nihon announced they were dropping DekaRanger. They'd subbed up to episode 44 of 51. Thankfully the same day they announced that they'd be continuing the sub of the show. I think they just did it as a scare factor to get more subbers to join. Anyway...

I'll start on episode summaries in the next post. ^_^ they'll be grouped since I usually watch the episodes in groups.

No comments: