Friday, December 23, 2005

A Look at Red #11

How do I loathe thee...

Character: Cole Evans
Actor: Ricardo Medina Jr.
Ranger: Red Wild Force Ranger
Photo From: Ranger Central

Another Red Ranger not beginning as leader but warming the hearts of his comrads and assuming the leader position if anyone asks. Cole is a Ranger I hated with a passion. His character seemed to be a Tommy Oliver marty stew wanna be. . . as if the character of Tommy isn't marty stew enough. I swear I went into near convulsions of revulsion everytime he said "For the Earth!" either that or want to watch Captain Planet and the Planeteers. He got to save the day in Forever Red the 10th year anniversary in a way that was extremely twitch worthy.

The only thing that made me chuckle was when Merrick came onto the show as first a kick ass bad guy and then as the 6th Ranger and Cole makes mention of seeing a guy bathing in a lake (and of course we flash to a naked Merrick bathing naked in a lake with a little huskie swimming around him.) All I'm saying is, he must have gotten mighty close to be able to tell the damn dog was half wolf. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cole evans is one of the best red rangers he rates about fith place in my book which is good

Bhotanni said...

I've already ranted on my reasons for disliking Cole... Medina as an actor is still up for debate...