Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Look at Red #8

Lightspeed Rescue as a series is somewhat of a sore spot for me. Don't ask... it stems from a very irrational reason. It's a TV show for Pete's sake, and a bad one at that!

Character: Carter Grayson
Acter: Sean CW Johnson
Ranger: Red Rescue Ranger
Photo From: Ranger Central

I admit that I haven't seen very much of this season. I pretty much caught the episodes in which Ryan (The Titanium Ranger) came on to the scene, a few around the time he "leaves" and the Ending. As a Leader Carter is a man that plays by the rules to the point that he comes across as having a Ten Foot Pole shoved up his nether regions (or Ryan if the general concensus is true :P ) He also has the honor of being the first Red Ranger to make me twitch. Posted by Picasa

No comments: